Saturday 1 February 2014

December: Christmas or Happy new year!

I wanted to make 3 different style Christmas envelopes for this months mail art.
The first one is a traditional style, I painted the envelope red and put silver glitter over the wet paint, I used gold paper, a piece of eucalyptus bark to write the address on, and a drawing of a red robin.
On the back of the envelope I made 3 little angels with little golden soft wings and a big star.

The second envelope I made in icy winter blue. I used white shiny pearls, silver and blue ribbons, silver glitter and a piece that I cut out of a doilie as it reminded me of a snowflake. :-) and has a similar pattern as the ice blue paper and of course a matching christmas stamp.
The back of the envelope with silver stars, glitter and a little angel.
The third envelope I made a Kitch and colorful theme, with a floral reindeer, lots of color and glitter and a nice golden background.
 The back of the envelope again with glitter and a little Christmas angel.
This envelope is made by Nancy, I love all the little details, a music page of a Christmas song on the background, funny little owls, pretty Christmas paper in the shape of a X-mas tree, glitter, nice tape and curls and stamps in the same color and a  reindeer. Beautiful! Thanks.
 And on the back lots of pretty stars and a row of trees on the bottom.

This festive envelope is made by Nathalie, this envelope has some beautiful texture on it,  made with string that has been pulled apart and lace.   It gives a great effect. Also some nice white circle stamps , glitters and drawing of stars.  I also like the address on the star.
 And the back of the envelope, also with some pretty x-mas decorations.

2 comments:

  1. I like your floral reindeer. Did the cards arrive well? Even with the little pearls? It seems incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tape and curls and stamps in the same color and a reindeer. Beautiful! Thanks.letterbox delivery

    ReplyDelete