Tuesday 26 November 2013

October: Black and white


This amazing zebra envelope is made by Nancy, I love it,it is a great simple design of a detail from the zebras head. I also like how the stamps are matching.
B&W Pinguin and zebra.


 And the stripey back side:
 This scary spider envelope is made by Karen, and she kept it in the Halloween style for this month, great. I am not a big fan of spiders but I think this looks very pretty, with the dotty spider web.
 Inside the halloween envelope , was a little halloween booklet: Trick or treat..
 handmade with paper scraps of scary halloween designs, a nice surprise.
 These envelopes are made by me, as we are just moved, I have an ocean of time and decided to make zentangle drawings on the envelopes and also glued some pretty black lace on top it.
 The back, also a drawing with B&W ribbon on the sides..




 This great underwater life envelope is made by Nathalie, she used white paint for the envelope, and fish stamps, she said herself a strange combination, but I think it worked out perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment